Cooking Thyme With Tristan: My Mom’s Meatloaf
Ma! The meatloaf!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 1/2 lbs ground sirloin (or ground beef)
- 1/2 a large onion or full small onion
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of ketchup (most of it in mixture, some on top)
- Salt/pepper and RED PEPPER FLAKES to taste
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 400’F
- Chop onion
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Use hands to mash/mix it up
- Put mixture into a loaf pan
- Top with a layer of ketchup
- Cook 40-45 minutes
- Ready to dig in! Add whatever sides you like best!
I highly recommend watching Wedding Crashers while you eat this delicious meatloaf!
Until next time…